Alex Vegan Brogue
These vegan wingtip toe boots are made with ecologically friendly and water resistant microfiber in Portugal. Your purchase supports environmental sustainability.
Seller Story: Nae (No Animal Exploitation) is a Portuguese vegan footwear brand. We propose a fair and animal-friendly alternative against human exploitation and respect to the environment. We want to be an option for clients who identify themselves with this philosophy and who are looking for Portuguese quality footwear design that present an increased responsibility towards the environment. Our strategy is to create modern products that are designed for everyday use. The products are manufactured only in certified factories in Portugal, where employees are respected and don't use any product from animal origin or that damages the environment. Moreover, we work with natural materials such as cork and pineapple, recycled materials as airbag and PET - plastic bottles, and synthetic materials as ecological microfibers.
- These shoes are true to size.
- If you are a half size, order up.
- Upper: Ecological and water resistant microfiber, Oeko-Tex certified.
- Lining: Breathable and anti-allergic microfiber, CO2 free manufacturing system.
- Insole: Paperboard agglomerate, microfiber-lined. Footbed not removable.
- Outsole: Rubber.