Andre Short Vegan Boots
These vegan boots are made with ecological and water resistant microsuede in Portugal. Your purchase promotes environmental sustainability.
Seller Story: Nae (No Animal Exploitation) is a Portuguese vegan footwear brand. We propose a fair and animal-friendly alternative against human exploitation and respect to the environment. We want to be an option for clients who identify themselves with this philosophy and who are looking for Portuguese quality footwear design that present an increased responsibility towards the environment. Our strategy is to create modern products that are designed for everyday use. The products are manufactured only in certified factories in Portugal, where employees are respected and don't use any product from animal origin or that damages the environment. Moreover, we work with natural materials such as cork and pineapple, recycled materials as airbag and PET - plastic bottles, and synthetic materials as ecological microfibers.
- Runs true to size, but if you are a half size, order up.
- Due to material, do not use polish cream.
- Upper: Ecological microsuede, Oeko-Tex Certified.
- Lining: Breathable and antiallergic microfiber, CO2 free manufacturing system.
- Insole: Paperboard agglomerate, microfiber-lined. Footbed not removable.
- Outsole: EVA ultralight, 3 cm.