Classic Tote Bag
This shopping bag is your one-stop solution to fight single-use plastic and go grocery shopping in style with our colorful prints. All tote bags are made from a variety of different fabrics and patterns, so we cannot list them all. We’ll select a beautiful one for you.
Seller Story: The fabric remnants of the India textile industry are our treasures! Our supplier is a private label clothing manufacturer in Mumbai that turns their up-cycled fabric and excess clothes into reusable tote bags, messenger bags and vegetable bags. This zero-waste process is a sustainable and resourceful alternative to using plastic bags.
I founded the company in 2019 to:
- Make an economic difference for women living in poverty where opportunity is scarce and exploitation is common and
- to provide retail consumers a quick and accessible eco-friendly fabric bag to use as an alternative to plastic bags.
This is a business run by women, for the purpose of empowering women. Our products are made from recycled and up-cycled materials. Our partner artisans are living in countries where there is very little support from governments and families are often left with no resources. We work with non-profit organizations that are on the ground in each country where we source products. They help us find small independent cooperatives and home-based artisans to partner with. World For Good bags are ethically made and always fairly traded. As a Florida Benefit Corporation, we are focused on balancing purpose with profit and creating positive outcomes for our stakeholders (everyone we do business with) – including artisans, employees and customers. We have created the perfect circular/shared economy. The women making these bags in India are given an opportunity to earn money and gain self-confidence to create a better life for themselves. Please join me in empowering more women on this planet.
- Approx. 14″ wide x 15.5″ high
- *Disclaimer – The color, pattern and size of the products might vary slightly since they are produced with the waste fabric available and are stitched by hand by people who are still in the process of improving their skills.
- Machine wash & dry.*
- Fabric is made from a poly/cotton blend and printed with azo-free dyes.
- Certified USA Social Enterprise