Clau Ankle Strap Vegan Sandal
The vegan ankle strap shoes are made from pineapple leaf fibers in Portugal. They feature a block heel and large straps made from ecological microsuede to cross and tie around the ankle. Your purchase supports environmental sustainability.
Seller Story: Nae (No Animal Exploitation) is a Portuguese vegan footwear brand. We propose a fair and animal-friendly alternative against human exploitation and respect to the environment. We want to be an option for clients who identify themselves with this philosophy and who are looking for Portuguese quality footwear design that presents an increased responsibility towards the environment. Our strategy is to create modern products that are designed for everyday use. The products are manufactured only in certified factories in Portugal, where employees are respected and don't use any product from animal origin or that damages the environment. Moreover, we work with natural materials such as cork and pineapple, recycled materials as airbag and PET - plastic bottles, and synthetic materials as ecological microfibers.
- If you wear a half size, please order up.
- Upper: Piñatex, made from pineapple leaf fibers. (80% pineapple fibers, 20% PLA fibers), natural materials.
- The measure of the strap above the toes is 2.5cm/.9 inches.
- Lining: Breathable and anti-allergy microfiber.
- Ecological, CO2 free manufacturing system.
- Insole: Paperboard agglomerate, microfiber line.
- Heel:Piñatex, 5.5 cm/2.1 in.
- Outsole: Rubber