Hand Painted Black SneakONs
The shoe depicts the bright glow that can also be found in dark marine trenches. The fish moves on, despite the darkness, reflecting light and defining life.
Seller Story: Funky Kalakar is the result of a love for all things handmade. The owners went on a search for indigenous artists, and together birthed a collection of bags, accessories, and shoes. They produce their goods with natural and recycled materials. The brand works with several charities to give opportunity to the disadvantaged and donate leftover fabric.
- 100% handmade
- Handpainted using a 2500-year-old art form know a Madhubani.
- PETA Certified Vegan.
- The upper is made up of handloom cotton.
- Soles made from upcycling rubber from scrap tires, and are slip-free.
- Lined with breathable cotton fabric
- Upcycled soft cushion padding on the bottom for day-long comfort.
- Shipped with a reusable cotton tote bag.
- *Kindly note that this product is on made to order basis and will take around 15-20 working days to dispatch.
- Shoes run a half size larger for US sizing.
- If you have questions about sizing, please email [email protected]
US UK EU Length (cm)
6 4 36 22.5
6.5 4.5 37 23
7.5 5.5 38 24
8.5 6.5 39 24.5
9 7.5 40 25.5
10.5 8.5 41 26