JeltX Adjustable Elastic Belt
JeltX is our one-size-fits-most adjustable belt designed with comfort and support from recycled plastic bottles. Created for your extreme adventures and everyday wear. Built to be super strong with a low profile magnetic buckle on the highest quality elastic. Finished with Jelt's signature non-slip inner grippy gel, designed to hold on tight and keep your belt and pants in place.
Seller Story: After surviving a near-death experience and months in the hospital, Jen Perry knew she wanted to do more with her life. In 2014, she founded Jelt as a social enterprise, with the purpose of creating a product that everyone would need, while promoting and encouraging social change. Functional and socially impactful, Jelt elastic belts are made from recycled plastic bottles and are manufactured in a way that empowers women. Jelt belts are produced by women sewers living on rural Montana ranches and are also manufactured at the Women’s Prison in Billings, Montana, via the Montana Correctional Enterprise Program. Since its inception, Jelt has become a Certified B Corporation, is active in 1% For The Planet, and has donated thousands of dollars to charities all over the world. Jelt truly uses business as a force for good.
- JeltX stretches up to 50"
- Super-strong stretchy elastic waist belt with a non-slip, grippy inner gel that holds on tight and keeps the belt in place.
- Flat, no-show belt buckle with an interlocking design to avoid the unappealing buckle bulge.
- Can be worn with or without belt loops.
- 100% Cruelty-free
- 100% vegan
- 100% non-metal and nickel-free
- Super stretchy elastic made from 100% recycled water bottles
- MADE IN MONTANA, USA