Leather Passport Holder
Travel in style and keep your passport safe with our beautiful passport holder. Our full grain, vegetable tanned leather passport cover will turn heads when you travel. Classically styled and built to last. Hand stitched with heavy gauge thread, and hand burnished with natural beeswax. The left side of the passport holder has two pockets, perfectly sized for credit cards or cash. Our stylish accent strap provides great functionality – hold documents or slide in your phone to keep everything together as you travel. Protect that precious passport with our passport wallet that will last a lifetime.
Seller Story: Alta Andina crafts handmade accessories from natural & recycled materials that celebrate the beauty and bounty of The Andes. By sourcing all our materials and exporting our finished products directly from the Andean Region, we minimize the carbon footprint of our product by reducing the miles each material and finished product has traveled, and by beginning with responsibly sourced, sustainable materials. Exporting our finished products from The Andes creates value through each step of our supply chain, by supporting skilled labor, dignified wages, and ethical & sustainable human & environmental business practices.
- DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY!
- Two pockets sized for credit cards, cash or ID
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather, dyed with natural anilins
- Hand burnished with natural beeswax
- Hand stitched – every seam stitched by hand using heavy gauge thread
- 7.9 L x 5.6 W inches laid flat
- 4 L by 5.6 W inches closed
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
- Crafted in the Andes
- 100% sourced and manufactured within our local Andean supply chain.