Monet Handwoven Wall Hanging
Transform any room with this bright and bold wall hanging, made with 100% natural material Jute and Cotton. This wall hanging is handmade, with each piece telling a unique story. Arrives with a wooden rod so you can enjoy it right out of the box. This product is handmade and sourced from the remote corners of India.
Seller Story: Bit of Meraki is an all women-run social enterprise, specializing in artisanal home decor products. All of our products are ethically handcrafted, designed in bohemian, chic and contemporary styles. We partner with skilled artisans from remote communities in India & Africa to craft our products, financially empowering them and their families through living wages. We are committed to protecting our planet by using high-quality natural materials and natural dyes in our products. Our Mission: Empower artisans across the world by bringing custom handmade crafts to global markets, while contributing to environmental sustainability.
- Your wall hanging will arrive folded. Once received, refold it in the other direction and let it sit for a while until it regains its original shape.
- Comes with a wooden rod. Easy to hang on any wall.
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 inch
- Your wall hanging is made in India, using locally sourced materials and generating employment for locals.
- Since our products are handmade by artisans, there might be natural variations to each one of them and are not product flaws. Each handmade product is truly unique.
- 10% Cotton 90% Jute
- Domestic US shipping only!
- Minimum order quantity: 5