Oak Jute Basket
Handwoven with jute fibers, this simple, elegant basket is both a functional & decorative addition to your home. Style with a tall plant or cozy blankets. Your basket is made in India, using locally sourced materials and generating employment for locals.
Seller Story: Bit of Meraki is an all women-run social enterprise, specializing in artisanal home decor products. All of our products are ethically handcrafted, designed in bohemian, chic and contemporary styles. We partner with skilled artisans from remote communities in India & Africa to craft our products, financially empowering them and their families through living wages. We are committed to protecting our planet by using high-quality natural materials and natural dyes in our products. Our Mission: Empower artisans across the world by bringing custom handmade crafts to global markets, while contributing to environmental sustainability.
- Sizes: Small - 9.8 inch or Large - 13.7 inch
- Your basket will arrive folded flat so to regain its orginal shape - unfold it, fill it with something and it will adjust back. Repeat after being stored.
- Your basket is made in India, using locally sourced materials and generating employment for locals.
- Since our products are handmade by artisans, there might be natural variations to each one of them and are not product flaws. Each handmade product is truly unique.
- 100 % Jute.
- Domestic US shipping only!
- Minimum order quantity: 4