Orchid Handwoven Pouf
This statement piece is sure to be the center of attention and conversations! Features playful colors, touchable textures, and a striped design. Use a comfy ottoman or perch. Your pouf is made in India, using locally sourced materials and generating employment for locals.
Seller Story: Bit of Meraki is an all women-run social enterprise, specializing in artisanal home decor products. All of our products are ethically handcrafted, designed in bohemian, chic and contemporary styles. We partner with skilled artisans from remote communities in India & Africa to craft our products, financially empowering them and their families through living wages. We are committed to protecting our planet by using high-quality natural materials and natural dyes in our products. Our Mission: Empower artisans across the world by bringing custom handmade crafts to global markets, while contributing to environmental sustainability.
- Material:100% Cotton
- Filling material details: EPS Balls
- Dimensions: 16 x 16
- Your poufs will come completely filled and might have a different shape when it arrives.
- It will start to take the shape you desire once you start to use it more.
- Since our products are handmade by artisans, there might be natural variations to each one of them and are not product flaws. Each handmade product is truly unique.
- Made in India
- Domestic US shipping only!
- Minimum order quantity: 1