A portion of the proceeds from every Thread Talk purchase goes to help victims of domestic violence across the country.
Seller Story: Our founder, Hannah Kay Herdlinger, created Thread Talk to support domestic violence victims with cozy products that fund shelters for survivors. As a victim of domestic violence herself, Hannah Kay knows the protection, support, and empowerment that shelters can provide. We donate 10% of all proceeds to domesticshelters.org, an organization providing a 24/7 hotline for victims and supporting 2,600+ shelters in America.
- DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY!
- Size: 60" width, 80" length
- Made from 100% cotton
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified
- Made in the European Union
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle in cold water. Tumble dry on low. Do not bleach or iron.
- This product ships within 1-3 business days