The AURELIA Brass Adjustable Bracelet
A Brass Bracelet Repurposed from War Remnants.
Minimal style with a message of hope.
This bracelet is 0.6 inch width.
- adjustable for easy wear (learn how to adjust bracelets)
- durable and long lasting
- quality handmade design with a hammered look
- made from repurposed brass from bullet casings
- packaged in a handmade and upcycled cloth bag that is also ethically made by our artisans
- our small batch production is made with a very special energy of love
- wear a special story of unity, solidarity and connection!
Brass patinas with time. This means that due to natural oxidation of the metal and exposure to heat over time, it will slightly dull. Storing the jewelry in a plastic bag will slow oxidation.
Similarly to sterling silver, it can be easily cleaned and returned to its original shiny state using natural cleaning methods.
Our ultimate favourite cleaner is called the UNIVERSAL STONE. An eco-friendly all-purpose cleaner that gives The Golden Collection an incredible shine!
Another option for an all natural cleaner:
Cleaning Tarnish with Homemade Vinegar Paste
- Create a paste from vinegar, salt, and flour. Mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt into 1/2 cup (125 ml) of white vinegar, stirring until combined.
- Rub this paste onto the brass.
- Rinse the jewelry under warm water.
- Buff the jewelry dry using a soft, dry cloth.
WHAT MAKES US SUSTAINABLE?