Hera Pinatex

by NAE
These roman style sandals are made in Portugal with Pinatex. These lace-up multi-strap sandals are lined with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified microfibre and with linen lace. Your purchase supports environmental sustainability. • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with 100% linen laces • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock • Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock