Kio Pinatex

by NAE
These vegan sandals are made in Portugal with pinapple leaf fibers. They feature criss cross straps across the ankle and silver buckles. Your purchase supports environmental sustainability. • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock • Breathable upper with non-removable sock and silver nickel-free buckle