by NAE
Meet Noah, the unissex high-top sneaker boots. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and recycled polyester laces. Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Upper: Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex ). Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Breathable 100% Organic Cotton Upper 100% Recycled PET upper - GRS certified • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified • Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock • Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots • Hand-made in Portugal • Sustainable fashion sneaker boots
Type: Shoes