Theia Pinatex

by NAE
These vegan flats are made in Portugal. They feature an open toe and a cork ankle strap. They are made of Piñatex, an organic material made of pineapple leaf fibers. Your purchase supports environmental sustainability. 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with a cork ankle strap 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock